At Calvary Chapel, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are glad to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at church. Come as you are and find out more for yourself!
- Worship that encourages us to look to Jesus
- A coffee/tea break to help us connect with each other
- Teaching through the Bible, chapter-by-chapter and verse-by-verse
- Life Groups with people you can grow, laugh and serve with
- Opportunities to use your gifts and skills to serve the community
- A community that desires to equip you
- A place just for kids
- Small groups and trusted leadership
We are real people. We walk alongside each other with love in support of the people in our community. We show our love for each other by serving each other, encouraging those around us, rejoicing with those who rejoice, and mourning with those who mourn.
Our desire is that every person we minister to would have a real, tangible, and undeniable experience with God through teaching from the Bible, meaningful worship, and relationships with other believers. We love to worship and promote corporate worship experiences while cultivating personal worship.
It is a place full of people who are engaged in biblical teaching and ‘life on life’ discipleship with the purpose of developing and strengthening their relationship with God. We are disciples making disciples, and life groups making life groups. We do not want to be famous, we want Jesus to be known.
Life Groups & Bible Studies
God intends our church to be so much more than a Sunday gathering. We are a body of believers in Jesus, walking through life together seeking to grow in our relationship with God. LifeGroups at Calvary Chapel Winnipeg are a key part of the model given to us in Acts 2:46 – 47: And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved. (ESV)
Growing closer to one another as we grow closer to our Lord JesusHelping one another understand and apply God’s Word and providing opportunities to use our spiritual gifts and ministries within the church body. Encouraging, challenging, and holding one another accountable to the work and grace of God in our lives. Caring for one another and ministering to our spiritual, mental, emotional and physical needs.
Life Group TBA
- 12:00 PM (noon) at church, 241 Vaughan Street. We also have a church open-house drop-in on these afternoons for anyone that wants to come and study, pray, fellowship, let the kids play, or have an alternative place to work downtown.
- 7:30 PM at CJ & Jessie’s (Call 204.894.4591 for directions)
- 9:30 AM, PreService Prayer Group.
- 10:00 AM, Sunday Church